Cosmetic product registration in Dubai
Dubai is the one of most significant and dominant centers of global trade; and investment in respects of bring in and carry across of the cosmetic and special care products. UAE gov’t creates a latest testing process, for food and cosmetic product registration in Dubai municipality. And they make the registration process necessary for any beauty; as well as food product before entering in Dubai market. The main purpose of cosmetic product registration in Dubai municipality is to make sure the end user safety. This process authorizes the Consumer Products Safety Section to fold right information; to analyze the shield of cosmetic products. In simple word we can say that it certifies that no product should hold any unsafe substance. So for this purpose it is essential to emphasis that no cosmetic product will be import, spread, manufactured; promoted, sold or distributed in Dubai without testing with Dubai Municipality regulation.
The Dubai Gov’t regulates the production, sale and import of cosmetic products; It need that every cosmetic product should be test before it lunch in Dubai market; as well as it also regulate the persons as well as the corporate entity to get a proper license in Dubai link to cosmetics products. At this point also note that the cosmetic product registration in Dubai is valid for 5 years; as an addition for renewal to be review.
What is a Cosmetic Product?
Any element or base project to be to be found in interaction; that is with the outer parts of the human body is called a product registration in Dubai. For example hair system, epidermis, nails, lips and external genital tissues; or also with the teeth and the slimy skins of the spoken crack; with a view completely or mainly to washing them, freshening them; altering their look and / or modifying human body odors and / or caring them or making them in good condition.
Product Registration in Dubai Municipality
There are a number of steps in order to list a product in Dubai. These steps must be following in the same way; so that to easily do the cosmetics product registration in Dubai municipality; there are also a number of documents need to be shown from country of origin; and these documents are also need to be attest from UAE embassy.
Till now we have done so many cosmetic product registration tasks; so because of that we have a decent list of cheerful clients. The process of cosmetic product registration in Dubai Municipality is also changes; from product to product as well as from brand to brand. So every time when we do a touch new which is of course stimulating but exciting for us; but we are taking it as an add on in knowledge base.
List of Cosmetics Product
The following list is not in-depth but is provided as an example:
- Creams, emulsions, lotions, gels and oils for the skin (hands, face, feet, etc.)
- Face masks (with the exception of peeling products)
- Tinted bases (liquids, pastes, powders)
- Make-up powders, after-bath powders, hygienic powders, etc.
- Products for nail care and make-up
- Deodorants and anti-per aspirants
- Hair care products as well as Hair tints and bleaches
- Toilet soaps, deodorant soaps, etc.
- Perfumes, toilet waters and Eau de Cologne
- Bath and shower preparations (salts, foams, oils, gels, etc.)
- Setting products Cleansing products (lotions, powders, shampoos) Conditioning products (lotions, creams, oils) Hairdressing products (lotions, lacquers, brilliantine)
- Products for external intimate hygiene
- Product for waving, straightening and fixing
- Shaving products (creams, foams, lotions)
- Products for making up and removing make-up from the face and eyes
- Sunbathing products
- Products intended for application to the lips
- Products for care of the teeth and mouth
- Anti-wrinkle products.
- Products for tanning without sun
- Skin-whitening products
Procedure of cosmetic Product Registration in Dubai Municipality
Following are the common steps for cosmetic product registration in Dubai Municipality
- Company set up; Candidate for a product registration must be local UAE company; that is it must have a trade license in UAE; because only a local UAE company can register their product with DM; and also note that the company will have cosmetic activity only; or a general trading.
- Registration of the company with DM (Dubai Municipality); after a company formation the next step is to register that company with DM. There are two options to do so. The first one is to hand over all the documents to us; so that we can apply for the registration of your company with DM. Or you can also register it by yourself with DM; that is in any DM center.
- Apply for Labeling Assessment; the third step in process; is to apply for label assessment of the products category wise. There for, we need to provide sample of each product to CPSS; another word we can only submit label design slip of the product; along with applicant details. When CPSS reviews the label; then it issue a Cosmetic Label Assessment Report; which contains product description; as well as details along with remarks; that is for modifying the label if necessary.
- Labeling of the Product; Compliance with the standard information is mandatory. The entire concern person including A manufacturers; An importers; A suppliers, A whole sellers; A distributors and as well as retailers; are thankful to ensure their products fulfill with the mandatory information standard.
This is to identify ingredients to which public may be allergic; as well as which may cause an adverse reaction; as well as to compare diverse cosmetic products.