Business setup in Dubai
Business setup in Dubai is the dream of every expat. Dubai is known as one of the fast emerging state of the UAE. Dubai is also the main business center; and it is the business capital of UAE. People are not only from east; but also from west looking for business setup in UAE; because of its ideal economy, tax exclusion, and adaptable structure; as well as numbers of free trade zone. With this in mind, that starting your own business can be a great moment in your life. Because every one want to get rid of his boss and want to be the boss of their own. So opening your own business mean work for your self; and do what you want in your life.
At this time at the first place, let me tell you one important fact; which I think the most important point which most of the people ignore it the beginning; and get fail their business. That is, before you jump in to the real process of business setup Dubai. You need to get some time and ask a few question from business setup consultants in Dubai.
Important question about business setup in Dubai
In the first place, we need to focus on a few thing; an other word we can also say that we need to ask a few questions. But these are not only question but also a guide line; that is, whether you are fit for business setup in dubai or not.
- Are you ready to work for yourself?
- What kind of business should I start?
- Do I know the entire procedure of company setup in Dubai?
- What do I have to know before starting a business in Dubai?
- Whether my activity is suitable for local market; or for one of the free trade zone?
- What class of skill and also ability I need to have to start a business?
- Do I know my business activity and business structure?
- What is my target market?
- How would I choose a business name?
- What is my target income which my business will make?
- Do I have a Business plan?
First thing to remember, these are not only question which you need to answer. These are the basic guide line of any business which you are going to start. Being a business consultant we advise our client. That is to answer these queries before taking any step toward execution of your idea.
Type of business in Dubai
There are three main areas where we can setup business in Dubai. One is mainland area and 2nd is free trade zone and 3rd is Offshore business. For Dubai mainland business formation we need a local sponsor or a local service agent. While in business setup in Dubai free zone an expat can hold 100% share of his business.
- Business setup in Dubai mainland
- Business setup in Dubai free zone
- Offshore business setup
Business setup in Dubai Mainland
First of all first thing to remember, is that every mainland business setup requires an office in Dubai. Second thing is that we need to have a local emirate sponsor to setup business in Dubai mainland. All new business setup under DED local partner will hold 51% of the shares. An expat will only own the remaining 49%. However, through a MOU; these terms can be adjusted to full fill the expat purposes.
In some business activity expat can hold 100% of the share of the company; but still expat need a local to setup his business. For example in the case of a professional activity; a local service agent is required which will be a silent partner in the business; So it mean he will act a local agent; and has no involvement in the company’s business operations, management or profit sharing. Business setup in mainland requires at least 2 and maximum of 50 partners. In Dubai mainland an expat can carry on any type of business except; that is banking, an investment as well as insurance.
Advantages of Dubai business
- First of all in the first place; Dubai business setup has no currency restrictions
- Business setup in Dubai has flexibility to rent office anywhere
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- It requires zero capitals. I think this is the main point about business in Dubai.
- Main land has no mandatory yearly auditing
- In Dubai you can drive your business from any part of Dubai
- It has 100% tax free.
- Business in Dubai has no limits to get employment visas.
- Allow to conduct business in Dubai local market
- Wide range of license types as well as wide range of activities available for business setup in Dubai.
- Dubai mainland business setup has simple set up process.
- Only practical option for many types of business.
Business setup in Dubai free zone
First off all in the first place, Business setup in UAE free zone is the best choice for beginners. It is an alternative option to main land business. It is a cost effective option for those who is looking only to get a physical presence in Dubai. Or for those who has an international business and want to control that from Dubai. The main beauty of business setup in Dubai free zone; that is it does not requires a local sponsor. Expat can get 100% of share of his business. It is also exempt from customs duty, exports duty and are also free of any levies in free zones.
Dubai Internet City (DIC), Dubai South free zone (DWC free zone); (DMC free zone) Dubai Media City free zone; Dubai Airport Free zone (DAFZA free zone), Dubai Knowledge Village; JLT free zone, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC free zone); Dubai Silicon Oasis free zone (DSO free zone); Dubai Outsource Zone and DMCC free zone are the most recommended and popular free zones in UAE.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Free Zone
- First of all in the first place; it offer 100% Ownership
- Also free zone will allows 100% Secrecy
- It can be setup by only one individual
- You can do international business through business setup in Dubai free zone
- Let me tell you one more thing of Dubai free trade zone; that is, free trade zone are 100% Tax free.
- And the most key point of free trade zone is that; it also allow to open bank account in Dubai
- company setup in Dubai free zone can perform multiple activities
Offshore company in Dubai
The 3rd option is an offshore; every person or also a corporate can open an offshore company in Dubai. Offshore company is also known as a non-resident company and can be used for various purposes. It can also be used as a holding company to hold shares in other companies in other areas. It is also use to hold trademarks, copyrights and other IP rights; as well as it is also use for licensing of franchise.
Business setup consultants
We are business setup consultants; we provide company setup services in Dubai and also in other emirates. Our consultant also advise our client on the legal structure of the business in Dubai. We also evaluate each and every inquiry and provide free initial consultation to the beast of our knowledge. The process of company setup in Dubai is not as simple as it look like. You need to sent some time take a visit to our office; but first book a consultant for meeting to guide you in the process.