Last updated on December 24, 2021
Fujairah free zone company registration
The United Arab Emirates consists of seven Emirates. Abu Dhabi is the largest and the capital of the federation. Dubai is its international as well as commercial hub. The others are FUJAIRAH, AJMAN, SHARJAH, RAS AL KHAIMAH and UMM AL QUIWAIN. All these state has number of free zones which offer company setup. A Fujairah free zone company registration is also one of the main companies set up option among the expat people.
Fujairah Free Zone is touching to the Port of Fujairah. A Fujairah free zone company registration has easy entree to all Arabian Gulf ports; the Red Sea, India as well as Pakistan on weekly feeder vessels. Main route services arrive from Northern Europe, the Mediterranean; Far East as well as North America on a weekly basis; and services depart twice weekly to the Far East and once a week to North America. Fujairah Free Zone is also close to Airport; that is the only airport helping the UAE East Coast as well as northern Oman. A lucky combination of geographic location, with access to world’s main shipping routes; a very well port and airport; as well as efficient procedures; make the Fujairah free zone company registration is a best choice for business.
Fujairah free zone company registration
Two decades ago, Fujairah Free Zone Authority was made with a vision; that is to offer Fujairah free zone company registration to owners and help them in their businesses. Being nearby to Fujairah sea port adds to the many reward that investors grow; when they decide to perform Fujairah Free Zone company formation. The Fujairah Free Zone companies find it trouble free to access Arabian Gulf ports; the Red Sea, India, Iran as well as Pakistan with the means of weekly feeder vessels. Additionally to this, Fujairah Free Trade Zone is close to Fujairah International Airport. So, to summarize so far, it is a free zone which has good access to sea ports and airport; making it an ideal option among UAE free zones.
It is not a new idea in the UAE for overseas investors; to come here and perform a company formation in UAE; and hoping that they will soon have the best business in UAE. A lot of people are going for business setup in Fujairah Free Zone company registration as it properly meets their requirements. Moreover, the type of ownership in Fujairah Free Trade Zone is as under:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) which is a unit with a sole owner
- Free Zone Company (FZC) that is an entity owned by two to five shareholders, and
- Branch of UAE Company or Branch of an overseas Company.
Fujairah free zone company setup Advantages
- Fujairah free zone company setup options starting from AED 15,625 per year. We have entirely inclusive packages starting from as low as AED 15,625 per year as well as more broad packages; that include a wide range of business support services.
- Physical presence in the UAE not required incorporating your new company- The Fujairah free zone company formation process can be accomplished from the comfort of your own home via the Free Zones easy and quick application process. In addition, if you already hold a UAE residency visa; we don’t need a NOC from your current sponsor in line to form your new company.
- No paid up share capital or annual audit; Unlike several other Free Zone options, you are not in a weak position by having to block a large share capital amount with your bank in order to start Fujairah free zone company setup, nor do you have to go through the time and expense of a bulky company audit every year to renew your trade license.
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profits- Unlike various other countries; you will have complete freedom to repatriate all your invested wealth as well as earnings. Furthermore, in the UAE there are also no overseas exchange controls and currency limitations.
- Allocation of 6 UAE residency visas- With 6 visas obtainable; you have the flexibility to hire staff for your new company sufficiently; the complete allocation of 6 visas is available without having to rent huge and expensive office space.
Timeline for Fujairah free zone company setup
The procedure of processing the company formation would range from 5 to 7 working days.
Fujairah free zone company setup License Types
Like all other free zones, a company wants to acquire a business license before it can set up its Fujairah free zone company setup. Business licenses are categorized according to nature of activity:
- Trading (normal) License
- General Trading License
- Professional/Service License
- Industrial License
- National Industrial License
Types of Licenses for Fujairah free zone company formation
- Management of Broadcasting
- Marketing as well as Media Services
- Music along with Entertainment
- Information Technology Services
Process of Fujairah free zone company formation
Fujairah free zone company formation is an easy process that makes it simpler for new company; to open their business without much of a hassle. The stages involved are:
- Determine the nature of business activity
- Prepare a detailed plan for business formation
- choose your company name (which should be unique) and reserve it with the Fujairah Free Zone authority
- Set up the infrastructure, and hire the necessary staff
- Deposit the compulsory capital amount in a bank
- Handle business registration and licensing necessities
- acquire shareholders to sign the company set up documents in the presence of the free zone authorities
Requirements for Fujairah free zone company registration
- Proof of trade name reservation (our firm’s task)
- Proof of primary approval for the activities (our firm’s task)
- for Fujairah free zone company registration you need a passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport photo copy and CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of all shareholder as well as manager (template will be forwarded by our firm)
- Lease agreement (documents)—having a physical address for your current business/office is compulsory in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.). Our firm can help you while looking for your physical address. You can learn more about leasing as well as rental charges here. (This item will be obligatory only after we get the initial approval from the authority.)
- Notarized and attested Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal agent; so that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.
- There are some activities that might need third party / authority pre-approval accordingly; extra cost and professional fees might be applicable.
- Also during the process, the authorities might need a few other documents.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- You need to attest and notarize MOA; that is from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- you need to get a board resolution from the board of directors of your existing company; which show interest in Fujairah free zone company registration. It should be attested as well as notarized by the UAE Embassy.
- Certificate of registration (if applicable) of your existing company or entity, license; or certificate of incorporation should be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy.
Fuuairah free zone company registration
Although Fujairah free zone company formation is comparatively simple when you have the accurate information; it is still a wise choice to get the help of company set up consultant. We will give you a complete idea about how to open a business in UAE free zone; so that you are ready financially. You can make a decision easily on which UAE free trade zones is the less expansive free zone in UAE. Such information is essential before going through business formation in Fujairah; or anywhere else where you want to perform your business formation in UAE free zones.
When you have decided where you wish for to have your free zone company set up; then that concern authority will approve the document. This time, you will just have to wait as your consultant will be the one; who is accountable for going through the procedure required for the business formation in UAE. The consultant will be the one who will go to the free zone Authority; so that to process papers and deal with them on your behalf. In such way, you can focus more on the strategies that you require your business; to have for it to take the correct turns in the future.