Business setup in DWC free zone
Business setup in dwc free zone or Dubai World Central (DWC) is a very substantial; multi-phased development centered on the globe biggest international airport. At 140 km2, it is more or less twice the size of Hong Kong Island. The self-sufficient progress at Jebel Ali, some 40 kilometers south of Dubai city center; includes Al Maktoum International Airport and a cluster of particular zones. DWC is a new city where in due course some 950,000 people will live and work; that is more than the present population of Frankfurt and about that of Stockholm.
A Multi modal Platform for business setup in dwc free zone. The setup master plan of Dubai World Central comprises eight districts: The Al Maktoum International Airport, Residential District, Logistics District, Aviation District, Humanitarian District; Commercial District, Exhibition District as well as Golf District. Dubai World Central represents the junction of Dubai’s logistical competency spanning sea, land as well as air. DWC is directly associated to Jebel Ali Port via a dedicated logistics corridor. This forms a single customs bonded free zone across approximately 200 square kilometers.
Advantages of business setup in dwc free zone
- Strategic Location for business setup in dwc free zone; Dubai south free zone has a strategic location in the south of Jebel Ali; which is also link to the Jebel Ali Port via the Logistics Corridor. DWC free zone business set up also provides a direct entree; that is to two of the most important trans emirate road networks; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and the Dubai By-Pass. It is also easily link to the Sheikh Zayed Road; a free way famous with a number of UAE motorists.
- World Class Business center for business setup in dwc free zone; Dubai is wholly located to access the world’s rising economies; that is to make it the best place to start and develop the business in this area.
- 100% ownership in business setup in dwc free zone; An expat can entirely own the business without any condition of a local partner.
- Flexible Office Solutions – Options for directly available flexi desks (plug and play), serviced offices, as well as freehold & leasehold offices for trade as well as commercial use.
- A complete range of business activity options; DWC company formation almost mirrors most of Dubai DED activities; that is from supplies to retail outlets, consultancy to beauty salons.
- Fewer Nationality Restrictions for business setup in dwc free zone – Lesser limitations apply compared to other free zones in respect of ownership, visas & dependents sponsorship.
Support Services for dwc free zone business set up
Dubai world central free zone offers flexible Business formation support packages; that customers can prefer from to best suit their business requirements.
|Proper phone number for every firm|
|Free domain name registration with splash page and email account setup|
|250 free business cards for dwc free zone business set up|
|Dedicated account management team to manage your documents and update you on the status of your applications|
|Free Company Stamp for dwc free zone business set up|
|Also a Co working space (5 days per month)|
|Meeting Room access also available for 5 hrs per month for dwc free zone business set up|
|Mail and Courier Management|
|Prestigious Address for your business cards and marketing material|
|Shared desk facility in for dwc free zone business set up|
|Access to exclusive list of banking contacts for setting up your company bank account|
|Free document processing|
Services / facilities provided by the Business Center for dwc free zone business set up. You may decide one from either the Downtown Dubai and Business Bay or Dubai Marina Locations.
Certain business activities keeping pace by external government departments such as the SCA (Securities and Commodities Authority), KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority); among others cannot use / feature a Dubai address on their business cards, email signatures as well as website. In case of disobedience, Dubai DED as well as the relevant authorities regulating their activities can fine them greatly.
Support services for dwc free zone business set up
- Includes unlimited internet access, coffee, tea and water. Printing & scanning as well as photocopying services are on account at AED 1 per black & white page, AED 1.25 per colored page and AED 2 per A3 page.
- The package includes one phone number. Supplementary phone numbers are available at AED 2,000 for the second number and AED 1,500 for the third number allocated upfront. For Downtown Dubai business center, you may pick from a 04 and 06 or 09 number.
- Further AED 945 payable to Impost for dedicated essential P.O. Box number. Mail Management is only provided on contribution to a Company P.O. Box with Impost from side to side the Business Center. New applications (new as well as renewal) will charge AED 756 per year. Be supposed to you subscribe to a P.O. Box with Empost for your company, please be aware that you will not be capable to cancel the P.O. Box unless and until you also close down your company.
- Opt from one of six templates. Business cards are not custom-designed.
- Not included on the 0 visa Package choice and furthermore you will not get a utility bill in your company name with this Shared desk facility.
Timelines for setting up business in dwc free zone
- 15 working days for Pre Approval
- 10 working days for Licensing
Please Note about setting up business in dwc free zone
- The above timelines associate to working days not calendar days for dwc free zone business set up.
- The above timelines are collated based on the average giving out times over the earlier 3 months and hence are not precise and in reality may be shorter or longer.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines begin upon understanding of payment.
- The stop time for documents to be submitted / received as well as payments to be expected is 1pm; whatever thing received after the mention time will be considered towards the following working day.
- During the Ramadan days where working hour are up to 2 PM also Eid holiday; as well as other National and Religious Holidays it will take more days then the mention timelines.
- In addition when you are entering the country on your new entry visa, please make sure you perform your eye scan at the airport on arrival, and make sure the immigration official stamps the entry visa as well as your passport. Do NOT go into on your e-gate card.
- Once you complete your change of status you will NOT be capable to travel outside of the UAE until and unless your passport has been stamped with your residency visa.
- The Visa course for certain nationalities may be longer than the timelines indicated above.
Please Note about setting up business in dwc free zone
- If you have a visa request under process and need to travel in and out of the UAE; and also you are a national of one of the 46 countries who are eligible for on arrival visit visa; please get in touch with us before re-entering the UAE; as if your visa application has clear security approval; you may have to wait until and unless your fresh employment visa has been issue; and to re-enter the UAE using the same.
- If you have no desire to exit the country and also re-enter after the entry visa is issue; please note this option is only obtainable to those applicants on their 30 day grace period; following the cancellation of their earlier residency visa; OR if you are in the country on a visit visa that is (NOT Tourist Visa); OR if you received a visa on entrance into the UAE; Issue to nationals of 46 countries who do not require to apply for a visa prior to entering the UAE.
- Please note that we are officially grateful to keep the applicant notified; of all steps and progress reports regarding their visa process and release the visa and passport directly to them; unless and until they instruct us otherwise. We will not be in position to release the passport as well as visa to anybody else; including the company owner, unless and until clearly directed to do so by the applicant.
- If you want to apply for a manager visa or any higher position; then a degree attest from MOFA is requires. This will also be applicable to Shareholders and Directors as well as Manager on the license.