Beauty Salon License in Sharjah
A well care look and a straight hair cut are the key features of a modern person of the society. In the current time, many investors understand that this curiosity can be a basis for a fruitful business; that is starting a beauty salon license in Sharjah. As this service is high in demand; and no matter what the physical location of the business is set in. The UAE is not unseen to this as the beauty industry is the most desirable market place; especially in Sharjah.
If you want to apply for your own beauty salon license in Sharjah; and want to start your own beauty salon is a great idea. People always are in need of beauty treatments; which ensures your business will never suffer and you will never fell pane in your business; you will make money at a good pace. People line up their personal cleanness; and hence take great care of their appearances and as a result salon license in sharjah does extremely well.
How to start a Beauty Salon in Sharjah
Sharjah main land is the better choice to get your salon license in Sharjah; as the main land business setup will make more business prospects in comparison to a free zone business setup. The DED is the controlling body for all types of company in Sharjah main land. Following are the main step need to set up a salon in in this state of the UAE.
- In the first step you need to submit the passport copy of the each and every shareholder; who are investing in the salon.
- Along with the passport copies; you also need to submit the visa copies of all the shareholder.
- Once you have all the docs then the next step is to choose the name of your beauty salon.
- After the initial approval from the DED; you need to draft as well as sign the MOA or a LSA.
- Next step is to rent a salon shop according to the mandatory design and make an agreement with the tenant. In this way you will get the tenancy contract along with the Ejari No.
- At this point you need to take approval for your salon; that is from the Planning Section of the Sharjah Municipality; as well as from the Health and Safety Division of the Sharjah Municipality
- Submit all the above documents as well as the approval; and get the license from the DED
It requires about 2 to 4 weeks getting all the above steps done with. Once you get the license from the DED, you are good to start your beauty salon in Sharjah.
Beauty Salon Requirements in Sharjah
- The planning department of Municipality must approve the place of the beauty salon.
- The light use in the salon must be enough and the furniture must be properly clean.
- You must need to place a sign board in front of the beauty salon
- The height between the floor and ceiling of the salon must be more than 2.30m.
- As far as dressing seats are concerned, they will must meet the exact size; that is 3.0m wide x 3.5m length and firmly must not be less than that.
- There must be a wash basin; that is near the area for facial treatments
- Also note that there must be a disperse area chosen for beauty treatments; like a pedicure, hair removing, manicure, and henna designing. The size of each such area must be more than 2.50m x 1.50m with a proper partition
- You need to use fire proof materials for groundwork area for hair removing materials
- You also must need to place a water heater in your beauty salon.
- In your beauty salon you need to place a cup boards; as well as drawers to keep cosmetics and towels
Types of Beauty Salon License in Sharjah
There are basically two types of beauty salon license in Sharjah. They are:
Men Salon License in Dubai
A man beauty salon license in Sharjah is allow to carry out hair dressing; and other remodeling treatments, hair setting up; also hair care includes trimming, cutting, dyeing, waving, straightening, and supporting hair strength. While, cosmetic treatments include skin purification, hair removal of skin, foot care, and facial aesthetic.
Women Salon License in Dubai
A ladies beauty salon license in Sharjah is allowed for transformation and hair care. Hair care can include hair washing, setting coloring, trimming; hair fixing, straightening, waving and henna services. And cosmetic treatments can include makeup, skin cleaning. They are also allowed to perform skin hair removal, facial aesthetic; foot care, nail manicures, and treatment.
For salon setup in Dubai you can visit our other website.
Why Start a Salon in Sharjah?
If you are thinking for a long time to start a beauty salon; then it is the right time to put your effort in it and go ahead with your plan. The UAE’s loyal National Policy towards the foreign tycoons; as well as various business benefits will be a nice adding to your business. Not just this, the services of the beauty salon in Sharjah are always at a high demand; as you can also establish a range of extra services such as training and make up courses.
If you are not sure how to start a beauty salon in Sharjah; then you are on the right place to get help from a consultant; who is used to a salon set up in Sharjah. We at shams consultant not only here to answer your question; that is about starting a beauty salon in Sharjah but also we will assist you to get through it. Our staff will take your requests and cater to your needs. What’s more, we even provide services that can help you in having your business grow further.