How to start a freight forwarding company in Dubai
Freight forwarding company is one of the most money making business now a days. There is great request from clients constantly; that become the reasons for a rapid growth in domestic as well as global freight forwarding company. This applies to both global cargo administrations and domestic whole sale deliveries of different goods.
Financing in to start a freight forwarding company in Dubai will have its own number of advantages; that is keeping in mind the principles and company law of the Emirate. The demand for the services of freight forwarding company shows; that there is not a lack of firm within the UAE who can give these services. Dubai and other Emirates are home to hundreds of such a firm from every part of the world.
There are a number of reasons that a business owner must to consider; before selecting a trade zone to register their freight forwarding company in. One among the most features is to understand all the principle; as well as UAE company laws that go along with the zone of the area. The company owner has a duty to select a trade zone; which will full fill all the needs of the strategic business.
How to start a freight forwarding company in Dubai
If you are looking to How to start a freight forwarding company in Dubai; then the most feasible and best location for the office would be Dubai Logistics City. DLC is one of the fast rising free zones in Dubai for Dubai free zone company formation; and it is design for freight forwarding business. You can gain a number of advantages by starting up your company in DLC. Some of these are:
- Easy and simple legal formalities
- It also have a favorable geographical location
- Ultra modern logistic facilities provided by the government
- It also have some inbuilt warehouse facilities
- This free zone is a home to more than 7000 companies
- Well organized delivery system catering to the Middle East, Africa; South East European, as well as SAARC countries
- You can easy get visa services in this free trade zone
Freight forwarding Company Setup in Dubai
There are many profitable and eye catching business for business setup in UAE. One of them is, certainly, freight forwarding and any activity related to it. This is support by three main factors.
First – A powerful super and up to date logistics facilities of the country. Second – promising physical location of UAE. Third – promising legal base of the Emirates in terms of tax system of different companies; including firms in the freight forwarding business.
The choice to open freight forwarding firm in Dubai; It can be put as 2 primarily different solutions:
- For putting into practice of freight forwarding solutions performed through Emirates
- For provision of freight forwarding services in any other countries except Emirates.
These 2 options can be perform with opening a real office and having real working people in Dubai; as well as having just a virtual office of such company. It is assets to comment in addition that there is no difference in tax system for both types of activities.
The above mention, in effect, provides a chance of starting a freight forwarding company in Dubai; which proves to be excellently money making solution.
Dubai have the whole range of absolute benefits; when assessing where to open a freight forwarding company abroad; compared to total common of the alternative solutions. In addition to the above mention there are plenty of banks present in the region; focusing in many services for companies doing business in various areas including freight forwarding.
How to set up a freight forwarding company in DLC Free Zone?
Dubai free zones offer many incentives to investors for setting up their business in Dubai. DLC, one of the greatly establish free zone in Dubai, is also a place with ample offers and incentives. You can set up a company in this free trade zone as a FZ LLC; or a Branch of an existing company in this free zone. Here is the process to set up a freight forwarding company in DLC:
- Fill up the form to apply for initial approval in DLC free trade zone
- Submit relevant documents for the company set up process. These process will take 15 days
- Once you collect the entire document; then you need to submit these docs along with a full business plan.
- After submitting the documents, you can acquire a business license
- At this stage you also need to Pay the fees to the free zone authority
- Next, the Registrar of Companies will issue a certificate of an incorporation for your company
Documents Required to Set Up a Logistics Business in DLC
- A passport copy of each of the shareholder
- Copy of the manager passport and CV of the manager
- Personal data sheet of the each of the shareholders as well as managers
- You need to show the proof of trade name reservation; as well as proof of initial activity approval.
- Attest as well as notarized Article of Association and MOA
- Notarize as well as attested POA appointing a legal representative
- The document of legal agreement showing a physical address of your company