Last updated on November 29, 2021
Sharjah is fast developing as a cost effective alternate to Dubai; that is for setting up a company due to the presence of an International Airport; that make sure global air links and dual sea ports on the west as well as on east coasts; of the Arabian Gulf having direct access to North Africa and Indian Ocean. So this create a lot of opportunities in trading sector; so in this article we will discuss General trading license in sharjah.
Its tactical location (at the junction of Asia, Africa and Europe) offers supreme options for investors; and therefore sees the entry of over 5.2 million investors; consumers and as well as tourists every year.
Sharjah is one of the harmless global cities with a very low offense rate; and also has plenty of cheap energy supply. The justice system in Sharjah is fair; and the economy is liberal with competitive fees structures and property lease rates. Last but not the least, there is a presence of skill workforce; that is mostly fluent and very economical.
General trading license in Sharjah
General trading license in Sharjah will permit you, to carry out more than one activity. Or in other words you can say that it will permit you to perform merge type of activity. Like you can deal in general trading license in Sharjah; which is cosmetic manufactured goods, food item, health product, construction material trading; and dry fruits etc. You can inquire from our Business Setup Consultants for entire list of item permit; which is in general trading license in Sharjah.
Our setup specialists in Sharjah will facilitate you; that is to classify which license is finest for your activity. After we opt for the most appropriate option; then the process of receiving the license will start
Why Set Up Your General trading license in Sharjah?
Sharjah is booming with economic development, and is one of the most rewarding economic areas that attract foreign investment. The Government of Sharjah knows the importance of trade, service; and also the manufacturing sectors in sustaining the country’s economy; and has therefore framed policies that encourage foreign investment.
Good gov’t policies play a crucial role in gaining the trust of global investors; and also have largely contribute to the rapid economic growth of the Emirate. Additional, the business progress style in Sharjah stays positive; as it has always emphasize on keeping global economic links; and welcoming trading relations with a vast number of countries across the world.
Starting General trading license in Sharjah is a pathway to building long term customer relations; and also obtaining continuous trade in the UAE. Other reasons to consider General trading license in Sharjah are:
- Sharjah is a tax haven area that is no corporate as well as no income tax
- Sharjah provide a full security of your investment.
- There are no foreign exchange controls, there is no trade barrier.
- It also has a modern and up to date legal framework
- Solid incentives from the Gov’t for every expat investors
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Sharjah also allows 100% foreign company ownership to the owner.
- 100% tax exemption for import, export and all commercial levies
- It offer you the bundle of multiple local as well as foreign banks; and it also offer an advanced communication system
- Sharjah has facility for warehousing; where investors can store their goods for up to two months for free
Type of trade license in Sharjah
There are 3 main category of a trade license in Sharjah; that is for those who wish for to setup business in Sharjah main land. At this stage let me tell you that the choice of one of the type depend; that is on the type of requirements. Also note that these three types of trade license permits you to operate locally without any problem. The three types of a trade license in Sharjah are as under:
- Commercial –such type of a trade license in Sharjah; is offer to companies that are to hold in any kind of local trading of commodities or services.
- Professional –such type of trade license in Sharjah; is subject to professional service providers, artisans as well as craftsmen.
- Industrial – this type of trade license in Sharjah; is specified to entities that are searching to keep in any type of industrial operation.
General trading license Sharjah is fall under the commercial license. Also check our article about trading business in Dubai
General Trading company Activities
- Activity Code : 521904
- Activity Group : Other Trading Activities
- License Type : Commercial
Activity Description: General trading license in Sharjah will allow you to connect in import; as well as export of commodities and trading of any of the permitted product; the activities that require special approvals, can also be traded upon getting NOC from the competent department.
General trading license fees in sharjah
Below are the estimated business setup cost with our own evaluation of the fees. You can contact us for further details about this table of estimation.
|General trading license fees in sharjah
|Trade Name Reservation
|Initial Approval for Your Business
|MOA – Legal Translation Services
|Notarization of MOA
|Licensing & Certificate of Incorporation Fees (for specific business activity)