If you want to have a Maintenance license in UAE; there are a number of check list that you must keep in mind for doing it in UAE. You need to have at least 2 partners and also maximum of 50 for one company; if you want to start a maintenance license in UAE. You must need a local partner with you; A UAE local will be a partner in your business; and he will own 51% of the shares, as per the law.
There are a variety of opportunities in the UAE; but the same rule and requirement are there in any business set up in UAE.
Benefits of maintenance license in Dubai
Foreign investment is especially fascinating by Dubai as its economy tints even more. It remains to be one of the prime picks for owners. Whether it is small or large general maintenance license in Dubai; people are constantly investing in this business in the Emirate. This is because of the return that they will get.
International investors feel Dubai as a good area to put his money in. Global relations are maintained to have smooth trades all over the world. Just some of the key advantages that investor will have in UAE mainland are listed under.
Rent office anywhere for general maintenance license in UAE
For maintenance license in UAE can choose an office anywhere in the UAE main land area; where its office must be situated in accordance to the company strategies. In such case, this is where the platform begins for your organization; by carving it out opening from the right place.
Currency restrictions do not exist for general maintenance license in Dubai
Similar to other mainland in the world, UAE Mainland does not have any restraints of currency applied in its territories.
No mandatory yearly auditing for general maintenance license in Dubai
Companies in Mainland of UAE do not need to arrange for yearly audit as it is not necessary at all. Although audit is very important, many organizations come across this a positive as aspect as it lessens their worries and stress.
Carry out business with local market
The local market is located on the mainland. Companies that are looking for maintenance business can get advantage; and have traded as their industry of it to the markets.
Zero capital requirements for general maintenance license in Dubai
Maintenance license in Dubai cost is sensible. However, that doesn’t require any capital; if you want general maintenance license in Dubai; it is absolutely a cost-effective way to start on.
No limit on activities for UAE general maintenance license
Being an investor has the freedom in UAE Main land to choose whatever business activity they want; unlike in a few parts of the UAE where activities of business are limited.
No limit on visas for maintenance license in Dubai
There is no limit on visas for maintenance license in Dubai Mainland; since companies expand and grow. They can apply for as many visas as they require.
UAE general maintenance license is a Tax Free
Although in the start of 2018 the value-added tax (VAT) has been implemented; it is still not compulsory for firms to pay income or any corporate taxes. It is still a positive sign in the country.
Main Activity of Maintenance license in UAE
An expat can carry on any type of business in UAE mainland except; that is banking, an investment as well as insurance.
- Reactive and Preventive maintenance
- Renovation as well as Modification works (as your required drawings)
- Plumbing as well as repair works
- Maintenance as well as repair of A/C works
- External paint as well as Internal Paint works
- Electrical as well as repair works
- Carpentry works all kind of (gypsum as well as partition works,)
- Try our handyman services for all kind of jobs you just didn’t get time to start
- Garden designing likes beautification and maintenance
- Gypsum decorations in offices, shops and hospitals,
- Flooring as well as tiling works
- Flooring works, vinyl floor, wooden flooring, altar floor, gulper flooring, Carpet flooring
- Wood floor wax removal and varnishing
- All types Wall paper decoration
- Putting up curtain railings
- Home appliances Installation
- Hanging of frame and pictures on wall
- Installation as well as fittings of lights
- Fitting blinds as well as fitting of Bathrooms
- Installation as well as changing of new locks
- Changing of lockets and also wire switches
- Electrical wiring works
- Silicon resealing of bathroom as well as kitchen
- Dripping tap as well as Puttying up shelves
- Replacing bulbs as well as Furniture assembly
Maintenance license in UAE
There are some procedures going for UAE general maintenance license. This is why it is needed that you need business setup consultants with you to offer you the information that you need in this setup. These consultants will answer your question of how to start a maintenance license in UAE; and also they will provide you information about the estimate cost in UAE; so you can prepare for it as soon as possible.
They also perform as an adviser who can assist you with look upon to the laws of the UAE. You can ask all kind of questions from them; and they will answer you as they know this business very well;
Adding to that, consultants are the one who will do the whole processing. They will turn to the concern authorities like Economic Department. It is also an important part of the consultant job to supervise the whole set up process; that includes going to all departments to get or sign the documents.
Requirements for Maintenance license in UAE
- Proof of reservation trade name (our firm’s task)
- Proof of the activities for initial approval (our firm’s task)
- shareholders Passport copies
- copy of Passport and CV (resume) of the manager
- The authorities might require a few other documents, also during the process.
- sheet of Personal information of each shareholder and manager (we will provide you a template for this)
- Attested and Notarized Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative; so that we can proceed on your behalf and or on behalf of the shareholders; (we will provide you a template for this).
- Lease agreement (documents) having a physical address of your business office is obligatory in the UAE. The average of rent is USD 25 up to USD 45 per sq. ft. (USD 225 up to USD 400 per sq. m.) in the free zone area. Our firm can help you while searching for your physical address. You can gain knowledge of more about leasing and rental cost here. (This item will be need only after we gain the initial approval from the authority.)
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- The board of directors must be resolute Board resolution by your existing company; at the place of origin expressing intent of establishing a new abroad setup. It must be notarize and attest from the Embassy of UAE (we will provide you a template for this).
- Notarize and Attest MOA; it must be attest it the place of origin from the Embassy of UAE
- if applicable Certificate of registration of your existing company license; or certificate of incorporation must be attest and notarize from the UAE Embassy